Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Reckless Driving

Hmm I am still way beyong being a reckless driver but today, I honked at any cars that were trying to overtake me ie : for not queueing up, in a jam when they try to go into my lane.

Our first location today was at Kampung Berembang in Ampang. So I convoyed with the crew...convoying with the crew is NOT and NEVER easy. They are always going really fast and never watch out for us who goes slow. So in order to keep up the pace with them, I have to drive as fast as them and keep tail to tail with them. Few cars tried to signal in but I honked at them ahahaha

Then second was back to Bangsar and then again, wanting to reach on time so that we are on schedule, also honked at few cars.

Another 2 more days to go!!! Tomorrow is baby shower scene! haha and I loaned this REALLY expensive buggy from Planete Enfants and it cost Rm2,700!!!!! will take pic and upload tomorrow hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home