Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Gol & Gincu Season 2

That's the project that I am currently working on. With 'OH' on hold till don't know when...I am with Gol & Gincu Season 2. It airs on 8TV at 10pm every sunday. This sunday will be the 5th Episode.

It is almost finishing soon!!! 10th of August is the LAST day. Can't wait for it. Really been tired although I just started going on set. I tried to avoid going on set when I am NOT needed although I know they'd love to have some moral support. Can't drain myself with both paper work, yakking and etc and help on set. Think I'll go ding dong hahaha

Starting Monday onwards, will have shoots back to back and it's going to be REALLY tiring. Plus with me driving....super tiring.

OOoooo I'll be appearing on G&G S2 on ep 11 hehehe as a travel agent. Don't ask WHY and HOW I can get on TV?? It's just mainly didn't have time to look for someone to play that role....hahaha

I look very AH LIAN with the BLUE eye shadow because of my blue blouse....hahah and with my eyes so sepet!!! REALLY AH LIAN!!!! hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home