Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, February 09, 2007

Frustrated and bitchy

Right now, I am feeling very very angry!!!

I have one more final profile to look for to be interviewed for the show. And guess what? She is just basically instructing me to look for it. Yes there is no argument on what she asked me to do but at least ask me to do it in a more courteous way.

Can you imagine getting messages like ‘please get so and so as a profile’. I mean at least there’s a hello and hi there to make it sound nicer or whatever but this is like a demand. I cannot even ask question about it or whatever so.

I really wish she is more courteous in asking people to do things for her *GRRRR*

Asked her about other things, she will just brush off saying they are not interesting unless I have a new one…I am like whatever….I really am very frustrated with her

But when it comes to work, do I get to say anything? NO because my parents not rich enough to build an empire for me so I do not have to worry about not getting a job!

That is because I have no money and I have to deal with this kind of shitty people. It only happens when people bug me at the wrong time. I get damn pissed off!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home