Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Looking forward to the next trip home

Have you ever come across to a point where you just feel like throwing away what you have right now and just be at home??

I think I am in that kind of stage right now. I miss home so badly that I feel like just leaving work/quitting my job and go home. I don't care what I'll be doing even when I get home, the whole idea is just to be near Mum and Dad.

Although I've been away here in KL for almost 3 years, I can still say I miss them a lot and also HOME. I don't know why.....probably my comfort zone, I am still not willing to let go yet at this moment. Still holding it strongly to my heart, my place of refuge and my place to pig out. I miss home terribly.

Everytime when it's time for me to come back to KL, I always felt heavy as Dad drives me to the airport. I will pass Aunty Viv's place and wonder what are the kids doing and counting the next time I'll be seeing all of them again. Makes me want stay back at home even more.

I miss home i miss home soo badly!!!

My next trip will be in february then after that I have no idea when as now I won't be having 3 months holiday now. In working life, I'm only entitled 14 days of annual leave and WHEN SHOULD I GO BACK???

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM , Blogger Vivien said...

Sharon (sniff, sniff) i regretted that the last trip u were back, we could not even pry ourselves from our busyness. I am so sorry that we really couldn't spend time together doing the crazy things we used to do together.... (sniff, sniff). But this coming CNY.. we will definitely make time for you and your family. OCP, Karaoke etc , movie marathon???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home