Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Sunday, January 14, 2007

happy happy happy!!!

I bought my first TV lol nothing big just a 21" only and it's a sharp hehehe the latest one according to the salesman (Liang), a cute guy he is too hahaha

Cost me Rm500 but oh well what the heck....I need the entertainment. I also installed ASTRO, that is the cable TV here in Malaysia! YEP......ASTRO......so proud of myself lol then can watch my cartoons and movies and CSI woooooooohoooooooo so excited. But it'll only get connected in 2 days time...

The nexxt thing I wanna get it the play station 2 hahaha it's only Rm500 now but gotta wait a bit since I spent quite a lot on the TV and ASTRO but thanks to dad and mumsie dear...they're paying half of it. I was sooo overjoyed by their gesture hehehe

Love you mum and dad!!! Missing you loads!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home