Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Interesting

I get to have a car rear bumper as my passanger today!! haha yes thanks to Joe...his car bumper fell off so the best place to put was inside the car. A car knock him from behind so his whole rear bumper fell off. And today i get to sit next to his car bumper hahahaha Karaoke was fun. We tried practicing 'sandarkan pada kenangan' till excellento! Best part was we switched part where I sang the guy's voice whereas Joe sang the gal's voice LOL
Went over to my aunt's. I get to walked the cats. As in walking dogs but this time is cats. I'm soo fascinated by them. 4 of them which are Peng Ling, Kia Si, Pong Kong and another i forgot ady. Throughout the walk, we have to keep saying ' Peng Ling, ki kia kia' ( Peng Ling, let's go for a walk) and kin kin (faster faster) These are all Hokkien cats. So I get to see cats trotting behind me!!! Just like dogs!! Sooo cute. They'll run after you and walk behind your back if they're way back. hahaha somehow cats are not as smart as dog. probably their brains ain't that big.

I miss Vicky......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home