Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Shopping Haven!!!!

ARMY PANTS!!!!
Singapore = Shopping Haven!!! A Shopping PARADISE!!!
Went down to singapore for the weekends and this is what i bought....hehehe
1. a dress
2. a pair of flip flops
3. ARMY PANTS.....finally i HAVE ONE!!! YAY!!!
4. 5 CDS ( all classical)
6. 5 tops for my sister dear
7. a skirt
8. 3 pairs of ear rings
Bought all in ONE DAY!!! SYOKNYA!!!!
Best place to shop in s'pore is city hall and suntec. Orchard was soooooooo FULL of people. Bumping to ppl almost where ever you go even crossing the road *faints* had to wait l ike 20 mins to go into the fitting room in metro....So my sister suggested we go to City Hall and that's where the action starts kicking! Called mum to see if she wanted a frying pan but after having the papa beard in Takashimaya both my sister and I forgotten about it. Only remembered about the pan when we were in City Hall!!!
Goooosh........i just loveeeeee shoppingin singapore!! Must get these stuff when I go down the next trip :
1. 1G memory stick for my camera
2. cumpler backpack for my laptop
3. Ipod nano
*KA CHING*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home