Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Adulthood

Time flies really fast. It seems like only yesterday, I entered uni. Starting a whole new chapter of life in a brand new place. And now,I’ll be graduating already!!! Which means I’m getting old too *gasps* I’ll be starting another whole new chapter of life again in my life book and this time in the working world *double gasps* Isn’t that fast? I feel like I only packed my bags and left for uni. With a quick blink of the eyes, I’m going to start work. I shall no longer be called a student but a working adult?!?! I’m going into the phase of adulthood. Taking the first step into it sounds so scary to me right now. My formula for adulthood ADULTHOOD = RESPONSIBILITY
Graduation, the moment I’ve all been waiting for. Some of my friends will graduate next year and some this year with me. I can’t wait to graduate but at the same time I’m already missing my university. Sounds weird. I know but I fell in love with my university life already especially with all my friends I’ve met. I’ll be parting with them soon. Not knowing when or where we’ll be able to meet again. Each of us doing different directions in our life. We will remember and forget one another but remember this ; I’ve always love you all. I’m not using ‘loved’ because you can never stop loving someone just like pushing the stop button. Even if the person is gone, you’ll still love her.
Graduation is in August. Another 7 months to go and I believe it will pass by really fast. Colin might be coming to my graduation and me probably go to his hahaha we’ll have to see the funds we have of course. Most likely I’ll make it a point to go since I’ll be working already so it won’t be that hard. So Colin my dear, you should know what you should do huh. I don’t want a Boeing 747 LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home