Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Melting Hearts

We’ve been classmates since seven.
I first laid my eyes on you when I was 12,
You sat in front of me,
‘Coconut head’ I called you coz your hair.

We meet again at 13,
After graduation, we went our separate ways,
You went millions miles away from me,
Whereas I stayed back home.

We bumped into each other again,
We exchange phone numbers,
Since then we’ve kept in touch,
Meeting once in a while.

Each time I see you, you always look different,
You always look great every time I see you.
From your rugged long hair to you crew cut hair,
Despite what hair cut or look, you always look good.

Today, I saw you again, You look fantastic,
You swept my heart away with that smile you always give me,
The nice curl at the side of your lips, your cute and adorable face.
I’ve to admit you’ve always been such a cutie!!!

~Melting Hearts~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home