Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Gonna Miss You

Saying goodbye is always the hardest thing…

I tried to hold back my tears when I said goodbye to you. Your eyes were glassy so were mine. Knowing that it'll be quite a while before we see each other again...I'll be missing you terribly

I hate saying goodbyes...it's so painful and hard to say it outloud....

It breaks my heart to know that the next time I come back, I won’t be able to see you at our usual hangout place…we’ll be missing another person which is you…

I treasure every moment and time we spent together. All the fun we had together, will always be a memory

You’ll always be on my mind…no matter the distance, how far you are, you’ll be on my mind

I’m still trying to hold back my tears as I type this….

I’m gonna miss you soo much!!! My heart is aching already…

I’ll visit you I promise. You come visit me too ok.

~sob~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home