Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Not that tiring at all

Arrive KLIA today at 840am. Then had to go to for classes from 11am to 4pm. Thought I'd be very tired after wakin up at 5am this morning but it's still looking good hehehe it's quite hot today. YAY!!! it just rained!!! gonna have a nice sleep tonite...yippeee!!!!

CNY almost over now. Didn't get to blog much when I was back home coz the connection is super duper slow! I mean really slow so i gave up.

Will show more later coz gotta get ready to go out and get stationaries for my storyboard. Yes me doing storyboard with my groupmates. See how it turns out...hopefully good since we're gonna shoot our own storyboard!!

Yippeee...gonna go karaoke tomorrow with Joe! Yippeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home