Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Monday, August 18, 2008

Liquid food only

I'm now a baby! No solid food for the next few days because of a huge ulcer that I have on the inner side of my left cheek. It is so bad that my left cheek swells. I am not able to chew any solid food at all. Though I tried, I was in such agonizing pain that I decided to settle for just water, any kinds of water/drink.

To sustain from getting hungry, I have oats with milk, very very watery oatmeal so it's more like drinking nestum. It is just just so painful! Tried to gargle with mouth rinse in order to kill the bacteria in the mouth and boy oh boy how it stings till there were tears in my eyes! Yes, it is that painful.

Oh wells...I really do hope that it will heal pretty soon!

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Blogger Vivien said...

aiyo.. ah moi.. so kelian..

hope you are better already. Don't lose that 1000 watt smile.

missing you.

and counting the days...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home