Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, April 07, 2006

Hmm......

Finally, finished my thesis. Will send in the final draft to my lecturer on monday. And week after next will be my exams starting on the 19th!! Geezzzzzz i'm gonna leave uni soon *sob* i hate that feeling. I know i've been bragging about this quite some time ago but the feeling is very intense now. I won't be able to meet my friends no more if they were to go back to their hometown. I'll be starting another new chapter of life....it's gonna be exciting yet scared.

I've made few decisions ady...i'm going to continue my masters but dunno which uni yet. Will be applying if to UM for the 2nd semester but i'll have to go get the forms. Apparently the application date for 1st semester is closed ady hahaha blame myself for making the decision last min.

Work : dunno where to go yet but have been asked to go back after I finished my exams. Will see when the time comes.

I don't know what else to write : probably starting this blog wasn't a good idea in the first place hahaha don't know will I still be writing once I work since i'll be pretty busy if there's projects going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home