Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Most Feared has Happened

I had an accident today. Quite bad since it's the most feared I'd ever thought happen to me. Now that it has happened....

My bike's accelerator was jammed and it was not on neutral. I was going down hill pretty fast but not too fast. I couldn't control. Try changing the gear back to neutral but failed. Pulled the break but it didn't work, it continuing moving forwad quite fast. Then I fell being dragged a bit and hit my face at the kerb. My pants tore a little. Good thing i was wearing a 3/4 pants or else my legs would be much worse than what i'm having.

My left leg hurt quite badly. Few HUMONGOUS brusises. And i've 2 ankles now instead of one on my left leg. sore sore sore and my lips are half swollen. the upper left lip. some scratches and bruises on my chin. if someone saw me, they'd think i've gotten into a fight or something. That kind of injuries you see after a fight.

when all these happen, i'm just so so so thankful and grateful for my friends who are there at my side. Din especially. He was the one who helped me up. When I fell, I just called him to come without telling him that I had an accident. When he saw me standing next to my bike, he asked why didn't I tell him I was in an accident? I said I don't know what else to say except can you come now?

He helped me up, asked me to sit down. Lifted my bike up and bring it to the parking lot. Then he brought me home. We were suppose to go dinner together with RD and Said. But after the accident, I dare not show my face in public...wanna know how I look? Come and ask me and i'll show you personally. Then I told Din to buy dinner for me. After that, he and RD came and stopped by my place for a while as I was all alone at home. No one was at home so they kept me company till 10ish. After they left, Emmy came home. Then later Ee ee came to see me.

I'm just thankful that this didn't happen on the main road. It could be worse than what I'm suffering now. Thank God for that. I'm also thankful to have such caring friend, Din. I don't know what state would I be in if he wasn't there. I was totally shaken after the incident but then those 3 guys kept me entertain and made me laugh.

lurveee ya all la my friends. Thanks so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home