Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

When two world collides

What to do when two different world collide? Retreat or go forth with full force? Which one???

I couldn't open my photos in my external hard disk. It's ALL GONE!!!! *wails* All the pics which i haven't got the time to burn into the CD is ALL GONE!!! ARGHH!!!! Those pics which I can't retake....sigh...esp the Dental Nite and my choir competition pics. ARGHHH!!!! Darn! Darn! Darn!!! What a pain!!

Good thing my other important stuff are still ok....weird huh...apparently the folder keeps saying it's corrupted...corrupted by what? how come the other folders can be open....weird weird weird...i wish i can retrieve back my photos like turn back in time or something. The pics i took are no longer there......

almost finish with my documentary film....in the process of editing footages and soundtrack....more loads of work to do again

~sze hui out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home