Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Monday, March 27, 2006

It's a beautiful Life

Gosh in another 2 more weeks my semester's finishing and I'm feeling very sad and excited. Nervous too and scared at the same time why? Still have so many things to do before I leave my beloved university!!!

Been wanting to go kayaking since thurs...but didn't get to go because was soo busy with my documentary video. Staying back in campus till the next day for the past few days and going back to continue it during the weekends...gee never thought i'd be doing that in my final year. THE paper which is only 3 credit hours seems like 40 credit horus to me!! NOt including individual asgmts like comments on a docu show and also a docu script..!()#^!&#^)!&*#^&@

Despite all my busy schedule right now...it's a time for a bonding session with my dear friends =) i actually had a wonderful time with them, staying over in campus, sleeping in the studio and even catching some movies in the studio. Yea we brought our own movies and played it there. Just like in a cinema with good sound system and projector. Reminds me of the times being home while watching movies at Aunty Viv's place. I also get to know my juniors better actually I'd refer to them as my friends than junior. A few of them are really nice and kind enough to stay up so late with us till early morning. Helping us to finish us the video. Thanks esp to Din!! ;) he's a cute guy and definitely a very very nice person.

Life's got to go on although I've been so very busy. It's a beautiful life...not gonna complain afterall.

~cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home