Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Monday, March 20, 2006

Obviously bored

Okiez....looks like I'm bored doing asgmts so I went and took a personality test. I get bored with doing things for too long....Well here's my result which I find it quite true hohoho

King
I'm not telling your actual score. Hmph!
King (or Queen) types are generally friendly and like to take care of people. Kings are organized and like everything to be in its place, in all aspects of life. Kings have a hard time tolerating deviance, but have big hearts and are usually understanding. They make good leaders due to their unselfishness. However, Kings have no problem living in luxury and accepting the good rewards they deserve. They are generally straightforward and honest and surrounded by lots of friends, even though they are not extremely outgoing.

The King's complement is the flashy, energetic Magician.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home