Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Mused

My two kids, from tuition that is, are so adorable. Today I gave them chocs wafer as a treat. I put the chocs on the plate so that the crumbs won't fall. After finishing the treat, both of them went to the kitchen and they're only age 8 and 9. Both of them washed the plates and cups!! I was amazed by their action. I mean so young and they already know how to 'cho lang'. They know that after they'll have to rinse the plates and cups after they use. Not to say I asked them to but they did it on their own without me asking which was quite a surprise to me. While washing their plates, they were teaching one another how to wash the plate and remind each other to be careful. I was watching them doing all thes from behind. Quite amused by them.

I'm very impressed with them overall =) proud to be their teacher too. They'll grow up to be one fine gentlemen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home