Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, February 24, 2006

Hmmm

I went down to Melia Hotel to meet up with my mum. She was here for half the day coz of work and she's now on her way back home...missing her already

After she left, I went to Times Square to get my eyebrows done. Unfortunately the HUGE display sign of SALES in Debenhams attracted me. So my legs which at that time was suddenly on auto-pilot walked me into the deparmental store and headed straight to the shoes section. I ended up buying two pair of shoes. One for mum and one myself. I got myself a black court shoes and it only cost me RM21 ringgit. Pretty cheap huh?

Well now I need to go Bangsar and do my eyebrows since I didn't get it done in Times Square......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home