Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Oysters

Oysters!!!
Ladies all dressed up
This is missy all right...hehe
Can u spot the difference?
10c and kitty with missy

I went to the Loft last night. There was this makeover thing for the ladies. While waiting the ladies get to eat and entertain by Mr Malaysia(s) where they show their biceps and triceps in their swimming costume. They weren't that attractive at all coz the oysters caught my attention hahaha oh i had quite a few of them....*slurping* I also went and get my curls done again! This time the curls are tighter, not the loose curls like before. That's like my 5th visit to the hair stylist since september. Hmm yea been getting my hair done lately esp curls. Will be going to dye my hair next month. Not sure to get highlights or colour the whole head yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home