Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

14th of February.....Each year on this date, everyone's busy cracking their heads what to buy and plan. Why the trouble? Why celebrate this day only with your love one? When you're in love, everyday's a valentine's day. Don't have to wait till this day to get that special present or special treat in a nice restaurant. Why need to pay the extra charges in hotels' restaurant during this time? Why wanna rush to malls to buy flowers or present? Even if it's not Valentine's day, my love one will still get presents, special treatments plus treats hehehe To me, everyday's a Valentine Day=) I'll be getting flowers everyday not only on Valentine's Day or my birthdays.

Happy Valentine to all my dearest friends out there. Lots of hugs and kisses!!!!

Cheerios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home