Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

And so life in Miri Starts

It's been about a week plus since I came home. I am liking it to the max everyday! tho there are a few things I have to say...

1. I am teaching Form 3 and 4 Geography

2. Drivers in Miri drives really slow! haha it is so different from KL. Most 80kmph. Of course, I am stuck to this limit because if I go too fast, the road isn't as smooth as highways in KL and another, because mum is in the car so I have to drive safe

3. Everywhere around Miri is so near to each other. Tho parking sometimes is hard but then everything is so nearby that you can park at ONE parking spot and walk.

4. Everywhere I walk, I use an umbrella! So different compare to KL as this I couldn't be bothered at all but here, I'm using it. Just like a princess hahaha

5. I HAVE A CAR TO DRIVE AROUND!!! NO more relying on public transport or friends coz I feel bad asking their help. I can go anywhere I want.

6. BRUNEI here I come....can resume the shopping in KB like before


HOORAY!!! hahaha

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Sharon,
Great to see your updates in Miri. You just bring all those memories back to me. It's so soothing and familliar. Guess this is what comfort is all about. Take care, girl!:)
Ying.

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger In the World of My Own said...

Hey gal!!!

Do come visit me in Miri =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home