Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Monday, June 02, 2008

I have been hiSSed by the snake lady

Well I'm going up to God-knows-where tomorrow and will be back on Wed/Thur. Depending on the snake lady.

I thought that this would be a good week to start off with but it's the other way around. Had a shoot which was pretty ok and didn't start out quite well cos I was too nervous I can't even remember the fuel tank of the car is on which side! So everybody in the car was laughing at me.

Fine, then going towards location, my dear dear cameraman decided to say, "Sharon, we need to go back and get a charger." So I had to return to the office. Ok, so that's the morning shoot.

In the afternoon was a bit ok, cos it's very sci-fi kind, so nothing much. But the end of the day was the most hmmm... *sigh* Well, I have been literally hiSSed by the Snake Lady. Hear from me soon if I survive.

PS. This was typed by Ms Q. Thank you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home