Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Regrets?

I shouldn't have done that....Now things are looking different.

I thought by telling, it'll get things easier. I guess there's always a 50-50 chance. So I should be prepared. I was prepared. But why am I feeling this way?

If I didn't, I will never know. But now I know...it's painful. It's always painful to know the truth.

Things may not be the same but I'll have to pretend that I don't what I know.

I should have just kept it to myself. Now, I'm regretting it a lot. It will be totally different now...

I hate it. I am such a dumb dumb. Can't believe I did that...

Regrets regrets....let's just pretend it never happen. Let's everything go back to normal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home