Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pest!!!!

My house is invaded by ANTS!!! Grr...DIE HARD ANTS! Been trying lots of attempts to get rid of them but alwaysa fail!

I remember when Dion was still around, she will shoo the ants away. But to 5 of us in the house, we'll KILL them instantly! Dion will say shoo ants, shoo ants. She will not kill any of the ants...

Anyways, I was telling a friend of mine about the ants problem in the house. He said that my house is too sweet dy.......dunno how to answer him haha then he asked if there mice in the house. So i thought, ants and mice have connection?? Then he said that he's house has mice! hahaha

I suggested to keep a cat coz it will work, too bad he doesn't like cats...so mouse trap is the other option. Dare not use the poison coz the mice will die somewhere and it'll be smelly which is worse. So I told him about the glue thingy to catch the mice.

Then he said that when the glue dried up, it won't be sticky anymore. I'm quite puzzled already but then I told him that the glue doesn't last forever. Have to change when it's dry...so he asked what glue do I use? Was is elephant glue!!!!???

That made me laugh real hard!!!! hahaha I realised what he meant by the glue dried up!!! hahahaha So I have to explain that there's this SPECIAL glue to catch mice hahaha

Elephant glue to catch mice?? Hmm...perhaps in Ken's world :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home