Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, September 08, 2007

NO TIME!!!!

Hey peeps!!!

With sadiq & co starting, don't think I'll have the time to update my blog that regularly now!

I haven't got the time to take LONG breathe! A lot of short short breathe and having difficulty in doing so as well.


SOOO many things has happend and I wish I can blog about it but I can't!!! hahaha it takes up a lot of my time hehehe

Will try my very best to try update once in a while whenever I can.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM , Blogger Zainudin Johari said...

I watch sadiq & co last night by accident. I really did not know about the program. I have been following hafsyam ever since 2+1. I always feel he is far different from other directors. He has fresh perspective and forward new materials that others could never see. I even like the Merdeka advert that feature him a while ago. I am also a keen follower of Dee which I will always respect coz she would always bring up her characters well and beyond the expectation. She would always take her character one step higher. I especially miss her show from the series Jangan Ketawa which she has shown outstanding acting achievements. The rest of the cast have equal strength and should never be afraid to build and expand your character to the fullest. Bye

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home