Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Monday, November 19, 2007

It's tough

being a grown up....even tho I'm now 24, does that consider I'm a grown up? I know back then, ppl at my age are already married and raising family. I am not...Thank Goodness for that...

I know I've mentioned this before...I don't want to grow up yet...I know when I was 17...I wished I was in my early 20s...but now when I'm in that age, I wish I'm back in secondary school.

I know I am saying this because I am in a depressing mood, I miss home so badly now. I want to go back if I can...and go back to work. I envy those who have their families close at heart...I need mummy's hug and TLC so badly that I'm tearing as I type this...

I want her care, her hugs, her kisses and all her home cooked food that I miss so badly....

Mummy & daddy, I miss you terribly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home