Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

White water rafting and Abseiling

White water rafting and Abseiling are awesome!!!! I had a faboulous time during the Hari Raya break =)

Went to Gopeng, Perak for these two awesome activites with a few friends. There were about 16 of us, Thanks to Gerald and Juan for organising it. Aunt Mimi and Hock came along too hehe A lot of them thought that Aunt Mimi was my sister (she was sooo happy when she heard that). My friend think that my aunt was so cool to join us on this trip hehehe she and I are the kind who loves adrenaline rush kind of activities *winks*

And so we met at Centre Point at about 7am, had breakfast and then left for Gopeng. Each car was equipped with a walkie talkie. It was fun to have it in the car as we communicate along the way. Gerald was singing Xmas song lol and in the end, Juan had to take charge hahahah

Arrived Gopeng at about 10am then started off with abseiling. We have to descend from about 45 meters, not so high la...best part is, we desecend next to a waterfall!!! Cool huh!!! I slipped 3 times!!! It was sooo irritating. My slippers has no friction and everywhere I stepped, I slipped. To make it even harder for me to pull myself up, the water was gushing onto my face!! Ppl down there gasps when they saw me slip (my aunt told me that). Sam, was the cutest, he falls with style. Each time he slipped, he laughed, turn to look at us and gave us a peace sign while hanging in the air hahaha Nevertheless, I went for the 2nd time. And this time, I did well. Only one slip hahaha coz I was pratically sliding down with my slippers hahaha

After the abseiling, we went for the white water rafting!!! It was sooooo fantastic. So, the 4 of us (me, Aunt Mimi, Hock and Haibee) went into one dinghy. Our pilot was King. He was good. Very experienced guy. The first person to fell off was Hock. All 3 of them get to fall off the dinghy but I didn't which was quite sad coz I was expected to be thrown out of the dinghy hahahaha We did body rafting too hahaha it was cool but the water was extremely COLD!!! Like ICED water but it was a nice feeling.

Water level was good. Got stuck a few times among big rocks but didn't have to get down to push it. Just jump and jump and move to the back hahaha We even did a 360 turn hahaha around, was quite dizzy after a few rounds lol Everytime when someone fell into the water or we go down a slope, we are always laughing and giggling away. It's just sooo funny to see ppl fall off and trying to get them back inside the dinghy again. Haibee was thrown off the dinghy when we went 'boom boom' which means our pilot purposely hit us onto something like bumper car and we had to sit in the middle to protect ourselves. But the pilot's warning of 'boom boom' came too fast and we are slow to react, Haibee was just flung into the river...she was swept down the river quite a distance.

I love white water rafting =) there will sure be a next time for this hehehe

I came back with all my limbs and hands in good condition. Just a few bumps and scracthes here and there from the slips I had during abseiling.

- cheerio -

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM , Blogger Sunflower said...

i jeles!!! i oso want to go!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home