Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Cooking cooking cooking

hehehe I'm not a person who likes to cook but today is just the day! hahaha Cooked corn soup (didn't taste like home or hua chin's style, can't figure out what I didn't put in...), long beans (almost burnt tho coz I left the fire to strong)and maggie mee hehe main ingredients EGGS in all three dishes lol that's like umm 3 chickens I've killed!!! YIKES!!!

Overall, my 3 dishes didn't taste very nice la...it's quite tasteless hahaha don't ask me why ar coz I cannot figure out why...I thought I put enough salt but looks like it's not but it's still ediable =D

After all my effort in cooking today....I am really really appreciate mum who always cook eventhough she's working. The hassle to go and buy vegetables at the market, pork at the pork stall and later come home and cook. It's just too exhausting for me!!!! I never complain about mum's cooking coz I ALWAYS LOVE IT AND FOREVER hehehe
I also appreciate those who always wanna cook. I lurveee guys who can cook hahaha

Having a family is not easy....so many things you have to take care of and cooking is one of it. If I were to have one, a maid must be at my side la to help me hehe I'll just like cook and then later just say 'Mina, tolong cuci ya' hehehe have all the ingredients ready for me and I don't have to go market hehe That's what I call REAL COOKING hahahahah

- ciao -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home