Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dedicated Post to Kayren

A post dedicated to Kayren!

Firstly, sorry for not updating this as frequent as I am suppose to be. Didn't know that you've been reading and waiting for updates =p

Well, just something to entertain you hehe A holiday back in July with the family plus my uncle's family. Total pax : 9 of us. We went to Bali!!!! It was a lovely place. The view was spectacular and the weather! OMG! Was amazing. It was about 25 to 26 degrees everyday! So it's like walking around in the air condition room - this is because Bali gets the cool wind from Australia during their winter month. If you want to go when it's not that hot, July's the month and you'll love it!

I didn't buy much in Bali - as I feel that the quality of the hand made things are not as good. The only thing that I buy since day 2, is the slippers! haha Which is like Rm3 for a pair!! Gosh, I think the girls bought a total of 40 pairs of shoes combined.

I love this place - Uluwatu! Gosh - the sunset is magnificent. If there weren't any monkeys around, I think I'd stayed on longer. The monkeys there are a pest! They grab your glasses, necklaces (ANYTHING that is shiny) from you, then you'll have to pay the guys to get some food to get back your stuff! Such a cheat, the monkeys are probably trained to do so. And since I have monkey phobia - I have to keep a watchful eye so no monkey is near me! Never know when they will attack!!! I don't know since it's a tourist attraction - these monkeys problem should be solve.


Uluwatu

The slippers that mum and I bought (didn't include the cousins coz they were busy unpacking)

Must try - not to bad, fried duck. Apparently the famous one and not to be missed!!!

Paddy field view - they're everywhere

This is at a volcano, can't remember the name but the view is like in the Lord of the Rings
valley view haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home