Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Hospital and grandma

Popo is currently in the hospital. This will be the 3rd day of her admission. Flew to Sibu on Monday with mum after we recieved news about her. She didn't look so well that's why we flew in.

Her pneumonia is back, this time not sure for how long? Her condition goes up and down. One day she'll be ok, she'll have difficulty in breathing the next. It tore my heart to see her in this kind of state. What's more...whenever she cough, she'll BO and without realising it. This was what she told me, or she doesn't want to trouble anyone that's why she just kept quiet.

This old lady, my grandma who was very good in making my favourite rice dumpling(Chang), rice cake and even sew my PJs and some dresses...is now sitting on the bed, with a oxygen mask over her mouth, and defribillator beeping away...

I prayed, asking God to heal her, so she can come back to us, resume life as before, I am not sure if that will be answered but I am praying really hard for that to be answered.

Popo looks like she is ready to go, especially with all these difficulties she is facing, which is to breathe...she keeps telling everyone that she is happy that she is going to see the Lord.

I still can't let her go =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home