Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welcoming 2009

2008, lots of changes in my life.

Packed my bags and left Kuala Lumpur.

Now in 2009, I'll be in Miri, maybe for the next 3 years =)

Got a new job in one of the MNC here. It'll be a real challenge because I really have no idea what is awaiting for me.

I pray for God's guidance in me and my daily life. May He always be there for me and my family. I ask for safe undertakings over my family, grandparents, sister, and all my family members.

I thank You for loving me everyday and not letting me down even though sometimes I do feel that You've abandoned me.

May 2009 be fulled with lots of blessings and love.

2 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Blogger LX said...

Happy new year, Sharon.

What does MNC stand for?

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger In the World of My Own said...

hey dear, MNC stands for Multinational Company :) Happy New YEAR!!! when are you off to London??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home