Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Such slow service

I can't believe that RHB Bank Malaysia is so slow in their work!!!

A simple loan which takes like 2/3 days to approve is now taking SO long. According to my agent, they will call since I change the loan repayment years, and they never call! And never hear anything from the bank. I have to call my agent to chase him after that.

What kind of service is this? Public bank takes so fast!!! I regretted getting my loan from RHB. Should have taken Public bank or EON. So remember, when applying loan, please apply for overseas bank. Their services are fast!! Unlike local banks which take ages!! And their service is so damn lousy! Trust me...even when you go to their banks to do banking, their staff are also slacking. I am so sorry to say this but it really portray such impression. They work slow...really slow. Sheessh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home