Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Embarassing Moments

I guess I can never have enough embarassing moments while staying at apartments especially at the lift area.

This happen to me not only once but a few times already. And history repeated itself again on Monday, when Miz Q and I decided to throw away the boxes we used while moving. So off we go to the dumpside =) which is situated at the Ground floor...we are staying at the 11th floor. So Miz Q happily pushing the boxes away in her new trolley and I carrying a few as some boxes were in awkward position to be place on the trolley.

And so we arrived at the lift, there were a family waiting so we thought to let them go first. So we waited again, waiting to ambush the empty lift. It arrived with ppl inside + a small trolley. So we let it go. Then the third time, it was empty, I dash for the empty lift, and Miz Q quickly pushed the trolley to the lift. GUESS WHAT? Miz Q trolley was stuck! Because we didn't position the boxes properly....we forgot to calculate the width of the lift and we just stack the boxes accordingly! and there were ppl behind us...and watching us trying to make our way into the lift. I was laughing so hard and so is Miz Q. It took us I think a good 5 mins to get into the lift. I guess the ppl watching us had a good drama to watch.

The same thing happen when we go out of the lift when it reached Ground level...

I guess I have to get used with these moments for now...never stayed in an apartment before so most of the times when I move things around, I'm still thinking at house level hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home