Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I get irritated

1. When people do NOT answer their phone after I've been calling for a few times....so busy that you can't even text me to ask me to call another day...Mind you this it NOT work...speaking of friends...

2. Who DOESN'T reply MY smses...when I asked questions...Even if one is busy, I believe they are able to reply right? Where's the courtesy?

3. argh...don't know what else to say la about the above...

Just find that some ppl needs to go for phone courtesy training. I DON'T pick up my calls AFTER work when the office called...excuse me...I need my NIGHT to myself??? I've left the office already, why still call me? They can leave me a msg and I can get back to them the next day if it's really that important. But if My friends called or smses, I always make it a point to reply despite me being busy...it's courtesy...I mean polite in some ways when friends asked questions...or asked how am I doing??

Right or NOT???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home