Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Time to blog!!!!

hahahaha yes yes Paul saw ur tag and I'm bloggin now...miss my news eh hehehe

I've been quite busy for the past week...As you'd know esp Paul...I was back in Kuching for the weekend ;) I had a lovely lovely time back. Once both my sis and I touch down, put our luggage back at home then we(about 10 of us) went out for supper. What did I order??

1. KOLOK MEE
2. LAKSA (unbelivable at that hour which was 11PM) - normally can't find laksa at that hour.
3. CHICKEN WINGS
4. DRIED WANTON

OMG....what a heavy meal!!! Not only that the next day...had this wonderful fried bee hoom with 'mani chai'(local vegetables from the jungle) After the fried bee boon..we went for a 2nd round of breakfast at the local coffee shop which was like 10am!!

THEN at 1PM...lunch at home!! Good thing the tummy was well rested for a few hours before the dinner at 7PM!!!

Jeezz...it's basically EATING EATING!!! My sis and I ordered food like we were starving here in KL hahaha just on the table alone..there's always kolok mee, laksa, fried kueh teow with tomato ketchuo *slurp* I even get to eat CENDOL!!! ALAMAK!! what a wonderful time!

My 'vacation' had to cut short...wish I could stay on longer but I had to work =(

I had shoots yesterday and today. Went to Tadika Littlefoot. You know somehow kids at the age of 3 to 5 years old are adorable. ONCE they hit age 6!!! They're quite irritating!!! I must not be so judgemental just by one tadika(kindergarten) but honestly, I never find 6 years old kids here(MALAYSIA) fun. They're always rebelling. Feel like giving them a slap! HAH!

BUT when I was in Melbourne with my cousins, they're soooo cute hehehe very well behave and soft spoken. They don't argue much at all. They OBEY!!! My cousins can talk soooooooo well for their age at that time but kids here(malaysia) can't talk that much at all!! It's like answering question. Can't even tell a story...or their fav story! Overall they're not vocal! hahaha

Anyways...few kids that I like during the shoot..can say my favourite is Joel, Ibi and Haikal. Joel is sooo funny!!! Asked him to explain about sea creatures, he was pointing at the shark. Joel : 'the shark has many colours'. His friend replied : 'shark don't have many colours' hahahaha and when he says electric eel it sounds like electic eel....gotta seperate the elec TICK eel hahaha Then asked him to name some dinosaurs...T REK, rhinocerous?? hahahahaha

wow....this is a VERY long one I'm blogging hahaha

Can't wait till next week!!! It's the raya holiday!! *YAY* I'll be going white water rafting and abseiling! Umm I don't know why is it call WHITE water rafting...let me go and then I'm able to tell you hehehe

Aight...time to watch HOUSE!!

ciao!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home