Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, September 28, 2006

I am PREGNANT......Not!!!!!!

okie ppl chill chill....hahahaha this is one hilarious incident!!!

ONE........i have not recieved any comments that I AM FAT hahaha

I am now working on 123 programme of season 3. This 123 is about parenting and young parents or parents with kids 6 years and below. As usual, I'll have to do research on the topics for this prog.

I have to called up an hospital to ask about what support group they have for pregnant mothers and new mothers...of course when I introduce myself, I'll tell them where I am calling by telling my company's name and my name, of course =) then when i was chatting her like asking what are the issues face and worry about young mothers. The conversation was going really well and suddenly she asked, Sharon, how old are you? Are you pregnant?? That's where i burst out into laughter...hahaha
I said No no no not me hahahaha it's for the 123 programme...I did tell her why I was calling in the first place but I guess that slipped her mind....hahaha

I can't imagine myself being pregnant at this moment....but gee it's really hilarious to be asking sooo many questions and yet NOT be pregnant pregnant, understand?? hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home