Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, September 09, 2006

work work work

I am beginning to like working life and at the same time dislike it hahaha

I like it coz my work is really interesting...everyday's just a different day =) the french documentary is finish already. Ilana and Fred are going back to France tomorrow, I really had a good time working with them

I don't like work coz now I'm officially ON MY OWN!!!! ARGHHH meaning that I can't take any more $$ from me darling parents...It's going to be so 'malu' (embarrass) to do so as I am working and yet taking $$ from them. Doesn't make sense if I am already working and I still live on my parents account...what's the point of working in the first place..TO BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT.

Anyways...I can really feel the statement 'growing up is responsibility'

~adulthood~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home