Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Updates updates!!!!

Halo halo halo!!! been away for quite a while. not to say away away from KL but then just been busy like i mentioned before. The documentary is almost done!!! sooo happy coz that's a first project I ever did with a foreigner, all the way from France.

There's only 2 ppl, the director and cameraman. And they can already do a documentary...amazing huh? The documentary is called 'All the TV's around the World' It's going to be aired on the French/German TV called Arte hahaha can get to see me and my housemates! We'll be speaking in French hahaha well it'll be a VO of course

Yesterday was the screening of 'Goodbye Boys' It was REALLY good. The party and press conference after the screening...everyone went berserk!!! We had the party at Good Evening Bangkok. A very nice place. And Nitrus was playing! They were sooo good! I love the theme song for Goodbye Boys which is called Hujung Dunia. Very happening...i'll see how to load the song my blog..

Next update, after this project, I'm going into the jungle...that'll be in November...YIKES!!! JUNGLE!!!! I still remember the time I went to Long Iman for mission's trip...it was for 3 days but this time 14 days!!! Ahhhh....no civilization for 14 days...*weeps*

Instead of complaining...i'm looking at the bright side hehehe well gonna do a film titled 'Jakun' It's about the orang asli in Pahang. And the tribe's name is called Jakun. For all of you out there, please please I beg, DO NOT ever ever use the word Jakun or Sakai. It's a tribe's name for the orang asli here in Malaysia. And by using the word, we are actually disrespecting them...making fun of them. I'm very sure everyone will have used this sentence 'you are so jakun/sakai' well I tell you now...stop using it and have respect for these ppl =)

I'm really excited about this film/movie!!!

*claps hand with glee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home