Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Monday, January 16, 2006

What a wonderful world!!!

Went shopping again...hehehe.......bought a pair of flip flops.....lol...and a lime green top......hahaha
haven't gotten my dress yet.......thinking of getting a sun dress....

ooooo.......met my ex-classmates in KL.....yes from MIRI hahaha yes yes they came here to shop...gosh...ong, angelina and chia......u guys shop like crazy la.......hahaha

going to do more shopping on tuesday hahaha can't seem to get enough of it...gosh!!!

my motto in life :

LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST *WINK*

my legs are darn tired....gonna go bed now and have some rest. Need it for tuesday's shopping haha...my plan is to start shopping from 10am to 10pm!!!!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home