Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wackiness

Got this blog from Irene =) thanks me dear...MUACKSS!!!

went to swensen's for ice-cream with Dion, Sock and Pat. Emmy sat n watched us eating... must be quite hard for her to sit and watch as she was fasting *cheeky grins*
Actually I wanted to go there for to look for a job.......haha but ended up having ice-cream there instead...*shakes head*

The four of us shared one apple crumble(sizzling on a hot plate) which wasn't enough. Then each of us ordered another ice-cream cone each....YUMmmYzz!!! Dion had her mint icy, Pat his vanilla and me chocco pops!! The ice-cream came and gosh they were BIG!!! I was the last to finish my ice-cream!! Unbelievable!!! Had hard time getting into the ice-cream coz the toppins was SOO MUCH!! Could see Pat was struggling with his as well.

Then i decided to eat my ice-cream with a spoon and Dion happily helping me eating the choco toppings...hehehe





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home