Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dealing with all the junks

I would say that there's pretty much junks in the house because previous tenants tend to leave their things in our house when they move stating that they will come to collect it but after few yearS, their things are still inside the house!!!

So obviously, it's like a dumping ground to them and they don't need the things anymore, not willing to throw them out so they decide to leave it behind saying they will need it some day. After few years, do you still need it some day? I don't think so...

So what I think I should do, is leave those things behind or just throw it away when we move. I do not want to waste my $$ calling them (this will be like repetitively smsing them and telling them please come to take your things, we are moving already yadadada)Their JUNKS are NOT my responsiblility.

We even have a TV set that doesn't belong to us! And it's been there since a year plus and the owner has not come and claim its right! Believe it or not? Well believe it!

I am definitely NOT going to lug the things that doesn't belong to us to the new place because we already do not have enough storage, considering the fact that we will need to leave some things behind already and taking the necessity with us what more to say deal with the junks previous tenants leave behind? NO WAY! I need to pay for the transportation, but they don't. SO WHY SHOULD I?

Oh wells, I shall just leave it for now. And will update occasionally on our packing stage muahahahaha

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM , Blogger jeyadev said...

eh... when you 2 moving ... call me, I'll come over w/ a car and help.

 
At 11:03 PM , Blogger In the World of My Own said...

Will start moving on the 26th April, to bring the bigger stuff over first then the smaller ones. Thanks soo much for the offer! We definitely need help heheh *wink*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home