Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Friday, March 14, 2008

My gosh!!!!

I am really aghast with how G work!!! They can't give proper information to those who needs it and can pass you to one another!! Why can't they change when they know that a lot of people are complaining about their services! Been trying to get hold of certain people to know how can we/I get information for research purposes, they cannot help and all they can say is write in. Okie fine, I am OK with the writing in, but after writing in, they don't know where does it goes. Who to pass it too etc etc All sorts of rubbish and passing around and in the end, don't know where it ended up and need to fax in again!

So ridiculous! Don't they have an agency/department who can spare information about the parks/sanctuaries that's out there so people and call in to make enquiries. Plus those who knows about the sanctuaries are always out in the sanctuaries and heavens know, there wouldn't be coverage in the jungle as the sanctuaries are definitely NOT situated in the city area! So if I want to find out or talk to somebody who is able to answer some basic information, I have to look the head, who is ALWAYS NOT AT THEIR DESK! Golly!!! Plus, the website information is NOT enough for me to find an interesting story to feature. I need to speak to somebody like a human! So far, at least one zoo is willing to help, and that's because they're privatize.

Horrible. I am appalled by the way and efficiency that works here...and if I write in, takes me at least 2 weeks to find the answer? Just for a yes or no...hmm horror horror horror

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home