Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Off to the outskirt of KL City

My first outstation work : To Pahang, to trek down the elephants =)

So yes, I'll have to be in the jungle. Not sure how's the condition is going to be. My very first time in the jungle in Peninsular Malaysia. It will be in one of the conservation centre here.

The first shoot for the animal documentary that my company is doing. Will be going up(I'd say coz it's in Pahang) with a colleague of mine. And yes will be staying there for 3 days max. We have to wait you see, so we are not sure if we are able to capture any elephants or not. If there's something interesting going on, we might stay for a week (away from civilization - brings back memory from my mission's trip to the Penan Village back in Sarawak many years back then)

Oh wells...I was soo looking forward to the public holiday this coming thurs, and obviously I will have to cancel all my plans *sigh* like REALLY HUGE SIGH So wanted to rest, haven't been feeling very well for the past few days.

Okie dokie...pray for my safety and hope NO leeches attacking me. See you all soon =)

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM , Blogger zewt said...

first time? good luck!

 
At 1:04 AM , Blogger In the World of My Own said...

Not really =) went to a village to the outskirt few years back then...it was hard...thanks tho! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home