Out of the Ordinary

Everday's a special day

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Embarassing Moment

1. I went to Esprit with Boon. Saw a cardigan that was nice so I asked 'salesman' where is the cardigan. Then the guy replied saying, 'I also don't know, I don't work here'!!!! Ooopsssss...mistaken identity hahaha he was wearing the exact uniform as the salesperson in Esprit!!!! Just no tag which I realise later on hahaha

2. Went to buy a phone charger for the phone, then couldn't seem to get the phone charged when I plug into the hole. So I went back to the shop, asking them why I can't plug into the hole. Then the guy took the phone and charger and I saw him flip open a flap and plug the charger into it and it works!!! I'm like OH! Where do u plug it in? (pretending I didn't see the whole thing) so he showed me hahaha then I told him oh I plug it here then he laughed and say that's for the headset.

There!! Don't I feel like a bimboo??? ahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home